2016 Summer Riding Camp Fun
Minimum space available per week.
* 8:30 AM to 2:30 PM
* Monday to Friday
* Riding Lessons, Pony Games, Care for your Horse/Pony, Barn Management and Safety, and Swimming
* (Click here to send e-mail for the week of Week 1 - June 20th - June 24)
* (Click here to send e-mail for the week of Week 2 -July 18th - July 22nd)
* (Click here to send e-mail for the week of Week 3 - July 25th - July 29th)
* (Click here to send e-mail for the week of Week 4 - Aug 8th – Aug 12th)
(Please send e-mail or call 571-331-4500 to register. Registration form will be e-mailed/mailed if space is available for the specific week requested)
*$75.00 non-refundable deposit due with form.
*$325.00 balance due at first day of camp.
*Checks made payable to: Artemis Riding Academy, Mailed to: 37005 Allder School Rd., Purcellville, VA, 20132.
*Go to www.ArtemisRidingAcademy.com for more information
*Need to bring packed lunch, water and fruit available all day.
*All riders must have....
Approved riding helmet with harness. Camp does not supply or lend riding helmets.
Paddock Boots or Tall Riding Boots with Britches or Jodhpurs, fitted pants with chaps or half chaps, bathing suit and towel.
These items can be purchased at:
Used: Middleburg Tack Exchange (103 West Federal St., Middleburg, VA, 20118, phone:540-687-6608)
New: Dover Saddlery, click here to go to website